Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

As the Father should be to his Child

Daughter: Dad, I was going around with my friends during Halloween

Father: Yes, I know. Did you have a nice time?

Daughter: Yes, I did, until …

Father: What had happened?

Daughter: I lost your camera.

She was crying at that point. It was not a cheap camera. The father saw how remorseful she was.

Daughter: I deserve to be punished. Will you punish me?

Father embraced his daughter and asked: “Do you really feel bad for losing my camera?”

Daughter: Yes. Very bad.

Father: I request one thing from you.

Daughter, expecting to be punished, was not prepared for what the Father said to her:


I want you to regain your trust in yourself to handle important things. It's more important than losing the camera.


How would you handle this situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment